Monday, January 16, 2012

What Happened To Us? (A Jonas Brothers Love Story) Season 2 Episode 29

Jen's POV Am I dreaming? Of course I am, I have to be. This whole thing is just a dream. I mean c'mon, why on earth would this happen to me? Why on earth would it happen to anybody that wasnt in a movie scene? The setting is beautiful, the place I now live in is a mansion, my new family is just about as perfect as a family could get, and my boyfriend just proposed to me. Joe just got down on one knee and said those 4 precious words that every girl longs to hear in some point of her life, and here I am at 16, hearing those words, meant only for me. End of POV Joe: Please Jen, please marry me. I cant live without you, no matter how young we are Jen: (finally able to speak through her shock) I....I dont know...w-what to say Joe: Well, a yes would be nice Jen: (smiling alittle at his words) Joe: Please Jen, marry me Jen: (letting her tears fall as she fell to her knees and threw her arms around his neck) Yes. Of course I'll marry you Joe, I'd be stupid not to after what you just told me Joe: (feeling the nerves and pressure lift off of his shoulders as he wrapped her in his arms and held her tight) Thank you Jen, thank you so much (hugging her tighter) Jen: (nudging her head into the side of his neck, sliding her arms around his waist) Joe: (unwinding one of his arms from around her waist as he shifted her to his lap, both of them still sitting on the balcony floor) Jen: What are you doing? Joe: Trying to get to something (reaching into his pocket and pulling out a velvet ...

Good Bargain Apple 64gb Ipod Touch Low Price Surround Sound Systems Wireless Good Bargain Wedding Ring Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment